Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Birdsflock!
The following terms and conditions set out guidelines and rules governing the Birdsflock Website, accessible at Birdsflock.com.
We assume you have read and agreed to these conditions and terms when visiting this site. Don’t continue using Birdsflock If you do not wish to all the conditions and terms listed in this document.
The following terminology is applicable in these terms and conditions as well as the Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, as well as to all agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you who is the user of this Website, and is compliant with the terms and conditions of the Company. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” is a reference to the Company. “Party”, “Parties”, as well as “Us”, refers to our Client as well as ourselves. The terms all refer to the offer, acceptance, and the consideration of payment required for the execution of helping the Client in the most effective way to satisfy the needs of the Client about the services provided by the Company’s stipulated services, in compliance with and accordance with the law in force in the Netherlands. Any usage of the above terms, or any other words in the singular or plural, and capitalization or he/she/they, are interpreted as interchangeable, thus referring to the identical.
Unless stated otherwise, Birdsflock and its licensors are the owners of all intellectual rights of everything available on Birdsflock. Intellectual property rights remain in the hands of Birdsflock. You can access this information through Birdsflock for your private use except for limitations set out in these terms and conditions.
It is not recommended to:
- Republish content from Birdsflock.
- Rent, sell or sub-license materials from Birdsflock
- Reproduce, duplicate or duplicate materials from Birdsflock.
- Redistribute content from Birdsflock.
This Agreement begins with the date of this Agreement.
Certain areas of this Website allow users to share their opinions and data in specific site areas. Birdsflock does not screen the comments, edit or publish them, nor do we examine Comments in advance of their appearance on the site. Comments do not represent the opinions or views of Birdsflock, its agents or affiliates. The views expressed in the Comments are the opinions of the individual who has posted their thoughts and opinions. In the manner allowed by law, Birdsflock shall not be responsible for the comments or any responsibility for damages or costs incurred or incurred as a result of the use or the posting or appearance of Comments on this site.
Birdsflock reserves the right to review all comments and remove any Comments that are considered indecent, offensive, or constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and warrant that:
- You are authorized to post comments on our site, and you have all the required authorizations and permissions;
- The Comments are not infringing any intellectual property rights not limited to trademark, copyright, patent or other rights of any third-party;
- The Comments do not contain defamatory or offensive, libellous or indecent material that would violate privacy.
- The comments are not intended to promote or solicit business or custom or current commercial or illegal activities.
You at this moment grant Birdsflock a non-exclusive right to reproduce, use, edit, and permit others to reproduce, use and modify all of your comments in any form, format or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations can be able to link to our Website, but without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors can hyperlink to our Website similarly to how they link to websites of other businesses listed, as well as
- Accredited Business Accredited by Systemwide, excluding soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls and charity fundraising groups that do not connect to our site.
They may also hyperlink to our homepage and our publications, or other information on our Website as that the link (a) isn’t in any way deceptive, (b) doesn’t misleadingly suggest sponsorship, endorsement, or acceptance of the linking party or its products or services as well as (c) is within the framework of linked party’s Website.
We can consider and even approve any other link requests coming from the following kinds of companies:
- well-known information for business or consumer sources;
- dot.com Community websites;
- associations or other organizations representing the interests of charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting companies, as well as
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will accept links from these organizations if we find the following: (a) the link does not look bad to the businesses that we have accredited; (b) the organization is not associated with any negative record against us, (c) benefits for us from the visibility of the hyperlink outweighs the loss of Birdsflock as well (d) the hyperlink is within the context of general information about resources.
These organizations can hyperlink to our home page as long as the link (a) isn’t in any way deceitful; (b) does not misleadingly suggest sponsorship, endorsement, or acceptance of the linking party along with its goods or services as well as (c) is in the specifics of the linking party’s Website.
If you’re among the companies mentioned in paragraph 2. above, and you are keen on linking with our site, we must be informed by sending an email to Birdsflock. Include your name, your business name, contact details and the URL of your Website, as well as a list of all URLs you plan for us to hyperlink to your site and an overview of URLs on our Website to which you’d like to hyperlink. Give us a few weeks to receive an answer.
Organizations that have been approved may link to our Website in the following manner:
- We may use our corporate name, or
- Utilizing the universal resource locator being attached to, or
- Using the description or other information on our Website linked to is appropriate in the context and style of the content on the linking party’s Website.
No use of the Birdsflock logo or any other artwork will be permitted to link without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior written permission, you should not design frames on our web pages that alter our Website’s appearance or visual appeal.
We will not be held accountable for any content posted on your Website. You agree to defend and defend us from any allegations made through your Website. The link(s) should be placed on any website that could be seen as defamatory or illegal or offensive or infringes or otherwise violates or promotes the infringement of or any other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
The Website reserves the right to remove all links or any specific link. We will take down all links to our Website on demand. We also reserve the right to amend this Agreement and its linking policy at any time. If you continue to link to our Website, you agree to be bound by and adhere to these terms and conditions for connecting.
Removal of links from our site
If you notice a hyperlink on our Website which is offensive, for whatever reason, feel free to reach us and let us know at any time. We’ll consider requests to remove links, but we aren’t obliged to do so or answer directly to you.
We cannot ensure that the information provided on the Website is accurate. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information, nor do we guarantee that the site is available or that the information on the site is kept current.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all claims, warranties, and conditions regarding this Website or the usage of our Website. Nothing contained in this disclaimer shall:
- Limit or exclude your liability in the event of personal injury or death;
- limit or eliminate any harm you or we may have for any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of your or our obligations in any manner that isn’t permitted by the law applicable to you restrict any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not authorized by applicable law;
- exempt us from any of your liability that could not be exempted under the law applicable to you.
The limitations and restrictions on the liability set forth by the present Section along with other provisions in the disclaimer (a) must be abided by the previous paragraph and (b) cover all obligations that arise under the disclaimer, including those arising out of contract or tort and also for the breach of statutory obligation.
The Website and the information and products are offered at no cost. We will not be accountable for any damage or loss in any way.